Super Studio is looking for a rising star to join our creative team. You’ll have the opportunity to create engaging and effective design solutions for a range of clients and across mediums. While much of your work will require executing within existing brands, there is opportunity to support new brand and conceptual development as well. We love doers, problem solvers, and those with a passion for growth. Talent is appreciated but leave your ego at home. Bring your skills, a positive attitude, and a relentless passion for our clients’ success.
What you’ll do
- Conceptual development and execution of creative deliverables to help the client tell their story
- Design and deliver high-quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination
- Create and update marketing campaigns, print materials, web/print ads, trade show collateral, social media images, promotional items, business cards, mobile app pages, e-mail blasts, logos, website designs, storyboards, etc.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Work closely with team leads (creative director, creative team, account managers) to ensure work aligns to brand standards
- Concepting, directing, executing, producing, forecasting, justifying and troubleshooting all aspects of a design initiative
- liaising with creatives and developing animation from their concepts
- creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative
- creating sketches, artwork or illustrations
What we need
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, designs and other graphics
- Exceptional skills in print and digital design (UX knowledge a plus)
- Strong concept and design skills with an understanding of the print production processes
- Ability to synthesize and present concepts and data for a general audience using multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.)
- Collaborative work style and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Artistic ability and a passion for creativity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Where you’ve been
- Arts-based degree
- Minimum three years of professional experience
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; Premiere and After Effects a plus
Who we are
We’re all in for client success.
Through a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic, passion, reliability, solid strategy and fresh thinking, we’ve built a reputation for delivering smart solutions to complex challenges.
Our office is in Fargo, ND and we have a presence in cities across the region.
Why work here
Simply put, you’ll have the opportunity to do your best work.
That means collaboration with a smart team that has the depth and breadth to take on any marketing communication challenge. It also means a culture where learning and growth are valued and rewarded.
We all lead full lives, and time for personal growth, family, health and relaxation are important. One of our values is go where you are needed most, and we are all charged with living it.
Benefit beyond a paycheck
Whether it’s the flexibility to be where you’re needed most, opportunity to learn or coworkers that feel like family, the benefits inspire people to make their careers with Flint Group.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employer Sponsored Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Disability insurance, wellness expense reimbursement
- Other financial tools, such as flexible spending accounts, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and retirement plans (Flint provides some matching contributions)
- Generous paid time away
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with the Village Business Institute
- Voluntary benefits: Short-term Disability, Cancer Care, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Term Life and AD
Grow with Super Studio
Your growth makes us all successful. And our commitment to you is the opportunity to do just that. Apply today.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.Apply Now