Super Studio is looking for a talented Digital Designer to create interactive online content that matches our clients’ brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy. Our ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content.
What you’ll do
- Concept, design and produce interactive online content
- Collaborate with creative leads and account service teams to ensure all designs align with brand image while also meeting usability and website standards
- Creative development and execution of digital assets from animated social posts to webpages.
- Design of interactive infographics and other visuals
- Ability to storyboard and wire frame concepts ahead of production
- Editing of short videos
- Support design of large initiatives along with other members of the design team
- Create visual design, including typography, concept, and icons for web-based and print media
What we need
- A strong aesthetic point of view while remaining adaptable and receptive to feedback
- Ability to use animation to tell a story
- Approach design with a mobile first perspective
- Advanced knowledge of social media channels as well as digital best practices, techniques, and tools
- Ability to quickly learn and work within a set of brand guidelines
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills
- Working knowledge or email, display, banners, landing pages
- Solid knowledge of design software programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe After Effects; HTML5 is a bonus
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
Where you’ve been
- Education or training in Digital Design, Graphic Design, or a related field
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role
Who we are
We’re all in for client success.
Through a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic, passion, reliability, solid strategy and fresh thinking, we’ve built a reputation for delivering smart solutions to complex challenges.
We help more than 150 clients in diverse industries succeed. Many are word-of-mouth referrals, and some have been our clients longer than most of us have been alive – a testament to our belief that doing the right thing is the only way to do things.
Our offices are in Fargo, ND, and Duluth, MN, and we have a presence in cities across the region.
Why work here
Simply put, you’ll have the opportunity to do your best work.
That means collaboration with a smart team that has the depth and breadth to take on any marketing communication challenge. It also means a culture where learning and growth are valued and rewarded.
We all lead full lives, and time for personal growth, family, health and relaxation are important. One of our values is go where you are needed most, and we are all charged with living it.
Benefit beyond a paycheck
Whether it’s the flexibility to be where you’re needed most, opportunity to learn or coworkers that feel like family, the benefits inspire people to make their careers with Flint Group.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employer Sponsored Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Disability insurance, wellness expense reimbursement
- Other financial tools, such as flexible spending accounts, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and retirement plans (Flint provides some matching contributions)
- Generous paid time away including a What the Flint Day
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with the Village Business Institute
- Voluntary benefits: Short-term Disability, Cancer Care, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Term Life and AD
Grow with Flint
Your growth makes us all successful. And our commitment to you is the opportunity to do just that. Apply today.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.Apply Now