Content Production Manager
Super Studio is seeking a Content Production Manager to ensure the highest standards of service to our clients while maintaining Super Studio’s operational efficiency. The Content Production Manager will be responsible for leading a team of audio-visual specialists, providing clear direction and consistent oversight to support all daily operations. In collaboration with the Studio Director, the Content Production Manager will offer guidance and support to ensure the AV team has what they need to provide excellent customer service, experience, and products to our clients, as well as acting as team lead and creating cohesive relationships across the organization.
What you’ll do
- Lead the production of audio-visual content from conception to final delivery, including concept and storyboard development, scheduling, casting, location scouting, lighting, audio recording, filming, editing, and post-production work as necessary.
- Provide world-class audiovisual services and support at every opportunity, and model it individually while personally managing key customer relationships to ensure exemplary service.
- Collaborate with leads to recommend and implement solutions that meet identified. business needs; proactively explore emerging technologies that will benefit our clients.
- Directly manage vendor support agreements and resources and assist with audiovisual repairs.
- Guide the team in reviewing and defining project scope, goals, deliverables, and estimates.
- Communicate general project expectations to team members and clients as required.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise team members with the ability to influence them to take positive action as well as accountability for their assigned work.
- Research and remain current on new technology and equipment.
- Support training programs including but not limited to, OSHA, safety, employee enhancement programs to assure the continual growth of team.
- Proven experience in creating a consistent and comprehensive experience across multiple digital platforms.
What we need
- In-depth knowledge of operating camera, audio, and lighting equipment in addition to post-production software.
- Strong execution, leadership, and decision making skills with experience managing creative teams and working to meet business objectives.
- Ability to successfully manage many simultaneous work items of changing priority, strong ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts.
- Proven track record of fostering a culture of sharing and mentorship based on industry best practices and methods.
- Willingness to work outside of regularly scheduled hours, including weekends, will occasionally be required.
Where you’ve been
- Minimum of 3+ years audiovisual technical experience, including at least 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of audiovisual equipment and industry.
- Event planning and production experience a plus.
- High degree of customer services skills with excellent attention to detail.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.Apply Now